Smooth Operations & Creator Services is looking for a Creator Operations Lead to join our team and help manage the crypto media operation. This role is great for someone with an interest in creators, media and crypto.
Our mission at Smooth is to help creators operate and scale their businesses. In this role, you'd be working closely in our crypto vertical, collaborating with creators to build out Coinsider into a multi-platform media brand that encompasses a diverse set of creators covering a range of topics in crypto with thoughtfulness, creativity, and integrity.
If you love getting your hands dirty in a bunch of different areas, learning new things on the fly and having your work really matter, keep reading.
What you'll do:
- Business and content strategy: Working closely with the CEO and COO, you'll help drive the strategy of the crypto vertical—quarterly planning, expansion initiatives, attracting and onboarding new talent, defining the revenue strategy and more.
- Revenue operations: Brand partnerships are the core revenue-driver for our creators. You'll work with ad partners and creators to build, execute and report on high quality campaigns.
- New product launches: Our portfolio of creators will be routinely launching new products- from mini-series to community memberships to merch drops. You'll bring these new entities to life.
What we're looking for:
- You’re a self-starter and are prepared to thrive on a small team
- You're curious, a quick learner and a strong communicator
- You have an interest in crypto
- You love high quality content and nod your head reading the Smooth Ops creator economy thesis
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation, with opportunity for performance incentives
- Health, dental and vision insurance package
- Unlimited PTO (mandatory 10 days per year minimum)
- Remote optional, but if you want to be in person we’re typically bopping around WeWorks in NYC/LA
How to apply:
Drop your email and a blurb about yourself below (300 words max)